Passports and Visas
When you arrive, you’ll need to ensure your passport is valid for at least three months beyond your intended departure date, and if required, have a valid New Zealand visa.
You do not need a visa to visit New Zealand if you are:
- A New Zealand or Australian citizen or resident, or
- A UK citizen and/or passport holder (you can stay up to six months), or
- A citizen of a country which has a visa waiver agreement with New Zealand (you can stay up to three months)
If you don’t meet the criteria above, then you will need to apply for a Visitor Visa.
In order to protect New Zealand and its environment, certain items are not allowed to be brought into the country, have restrictions for entry, or must be declared if they are deemed to present a biosecurity risk. These include food, plants, animal products and outdoor recreational equipment. You may risk a fine if you fail to comply.
No vaccinations are required to visit New Zealand.
The visa invitation letter is available for authors in the PaperCept system, and the procedure is log-in to your accepted paper and proceed to the download of your letter by access to your paper and click the button "Choose an option" and there the last option is "Request an acceptance letter".
Upon registration, you should send an email with the following information to the Conference Registration Co-Chair, Dr. Fernando Garcia via email@example.com:
- Receipt of the payment from GriffithPay
- Visa information:
- Full Name (as it appears in the passport)
- Address Line 1 (Street name and building number)
- Address Line 2 (Postal Code, City)
- Address Line 3 (Country)
- Passport Number
- Passport Issued Date
- Passport Issued Location
In the case of any difficulty, please contact the Conference Registration Co-Chair, Dr. Fernando Garcia via firstname.lastname@example.org.