Passports and Visas
New visa requirements for New Zealand
Alert: GET IT BEFORE YOU GO
Issued: Sunday 25 August 2019 / 12:15 PM NZST
For travel from 1 October 2019, the New Zealand Government requires some visitors and transit passengers to have a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA).
- Apply for your NZeTA at least 72 hours prior to departure through the official web site at https://nzeta.immigration.govt.nz/
- Visit https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/nzeta to find out if one is required for your travel
- Passport holders of some countries and territories do not have to apply for a visa before they travel to NZ but must hold an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority). Details can be obtained from https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/general-information/visa-waiver-countries
In order to protect New Zealand and its environment, certain items are not allowed to be brought into the country, have restrictions for entry, or must be declared if they are deemed to present a biosecurity risk. These include food, plants, animal products and outdoor recreational equipment. You may risk a fine if you fail to comply.
No vaccinations are required to visit New Zealand.
The visa invitation letter is available for authors in the PaperCept system, and the procedure is log-in to your accepted paper and proceed to the download of your letter by access to your paper and click the button "Choose an option" and there the last option is "Request an acceptance letter".
Upon registration, you should send an email with the following information to the Conference Registration Co-Chair, Dr. Fernando Garcia via email@example.com:
- Receipt of the payment from GriffithPay
- Visa information:
- Full Name (as it appears in the passport)
- Address Line 1 (Street name and building number)
- Address Line 2 (Postal Code, City)
- Address Line 3 (Country)
- Passport Number
- Passport Issued Date
- Passport Issued Location
In the case of any difficulty, please contact the Conference Registration Co-Chair, Dr. Fernando Garcia via firstname.lastname@example.org.